Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or book a Cambridge Teen Yoga session.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our summer courses.
- To provide information to you and other parents relating to other courses that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services and courses.
- To provide and issue student reports and certificates.
- For marketing, website analysis and internal market research.
- If you have previously booked a course or services from Cambridge Teen Yoga we may provide to you details of similar courses or services that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Testimonial, Photography and Video
Due to UK child protection laws, we are unable to share videos/photos with parents or students taken of children during the course after the course finishes. All parents are requested to give permission for CLAC to take and use photos of their children for educational, promotional, blog and social media purposes only. If a child in one of the photos/videos taken on the course does not have parental permission then we cannot share these photos/videos with other students or parents.
We use Instagram and Facebook site for students to keep in touch, access photography and video after a course. Use of Facebook and Instagram own privacy and safety polices can be found at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. We will never publish children’s full name when publishing any photography and video content on these platforms, including our website.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information to legal bodies.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £20 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Last updated: 21st May 2018 (Cambridge, United Kingdom)